I don't think so. Any other normal person would. But that breakfast would be up to 600 calories the way I take my coffees and I really just cannot afford (well my body can't) to do that.
There's 4 people in the elevator lobby waiting to go downstairs and get their breakfast.
Quite a strange group.
One of them wears Ray Bans and yellow socks under short trousers. He thinks he's really stylish and stuff - but he so isn't. I swear he's got a rod up his ass.
Another is a french man - his shirts are just way too tight and the material is just way too thin. He's lovely though. Very friendly.
______________________________
I'm wondering why I'm starting to get crushes. I'm getting all these crushes like I'm a little school girl. I barely like someone most of the time - why am I now turning into this emotionally immature girl? I just don't know. I feel as though I've totally lost all feelings for Robbo and I've started forming these silly little feelings for people like Club Boy and D and CH.. D and CH. Hmm. What so say about them?? D is a boy I met. He has a full mouth of teeth and a beard. CH.. well, he's just this boy I've known for a while. I think it's cos he rides a push bike and has a shaved head which attracts me. I know. Strange.
I'm going to save this post and write later. I have things I need to talk about - I just don't know what yet.
....
So guyzz - We had our little morning tea dealy in the meeting today. I ate a quarter of a custard pastry. My golly. So good. AND a quarter of a chocolate croissant.
I'm done until dinner time. Can't believe it. I was supposed to be STRONG. I wasn't hungry. I just had the cravings something chronic.
....
After reading Hana's post - I have this unbelievably huge urge to get back on the weed. I need to discover myself again. To figure out what I'm doing. Who I want to be with. Who I want to be. I don't know. I just feel as though I had more purpose then. More spiritual? .. I could see into myself so much better. Time went faster. I was more excited. I had more motivation to help myself at that moment rather than think about the sucky stuff in the years to come. I didn't care that I had no friends, didn't care that I didn't have anywhere to go on a Friday night because weed was my friend and it was helping me. Hmm we'll see, pig.
To be honest I don't think I'm anywhere near discovering myself!
ReplyDeletexo Hana
"I'm a stranger to myself."
-fiona apple, "The Child Is Gone" ((she knows what's up))
Do most people near you NOT have full sets of teeth?
ReplyDeleteHaha he just has massive teeth.. like Dave Grohl.. or a rabbit?
ReplyDelete