Monday, December 1, 2008

So I fugged up again yesterday.

I ate half a packet of rice cakes. I had about 15 cakes @ 433 calories total.
But the figures I'm getting from this site don't match the back of the packet. Hmm worried.
I also had a chicken sandwhich - toasted multigrain with cucumber and dijonnaise.
I feel awful. Failure.
Oh yeah and two choc-coated ice creams. Dammit.
Today will be a good day though. I wont be side tracked. I'm back into the routine of the week.
__________________________________________
I'm getting very worried about what's going to happen in the christmas holidays..(YAY).. I know I'll end up pigging out. Sitting on my ass all day. I have a few things planned though. I need to paint a few rooms. Clean the gutters. Clean the house top to bottom. I'll write out a list/plan of jobs to keep myself occupied and a plan of food I can have during the day.
__________________________________________
This week is going to be a massive, hard week.
I have Homebake on Saturday - Homebake is a music festival in Sydney. Has a bunch of bands from around Australia and NZ. Dunno who you guys would know but there's bands like Crowded House, Cut Copy, You Am I, Children Collide.. You guys might know Gabriella Cilmi? Not a big fan of her but whatever.
Bluejuice is gonna be there. Woo hoo. Try and check them out. Heaps fun.
So yeah. Homebake is on Saturday and I'll just be wearing leggings and a long, baggy singlet so I need to make sure I look my absolute best in that. I can't be jumping around and my flab bouncing with it.
So this week will be tough.
I'll let ya'll know how much I've lost at the end of the week. I bet it wont be much tho =(

Excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment