But instead of eating that 80calorie lamington finger - I'm just going to write here what I'd really like to stuff my face with instead. I've found that writing down what I want totally gets rid of the cravings.
This is what I want: - let's make it poo colour!! turn me right off now.
Lamington finger - 80cals
Gay Time - 234Cals
Crunchie Ice-Cream - 192cals
Bowl of cookies&cream ice-cream - 4 scoops - 412cals
Mashed potatoes - 3scoops - 170cals
Salt&Vinegar rice cakes - 5cakes - 144cals
Plain crinkle cut chips - 50g pack - 255cals
Honey toast - 1tsp honey/no butter - multigrain bread - 144cals
Big glass of strawberry Nesquik milk - 150cals??
Toasted chicken sandwhich with lots of mayo and mustard - About 300cals
Lamingtons
Lamingtons
Lamingtons
Chocolate mud cake - 100g slice - 435cals
Meatlovers pizza with extra cheese and extra bbq sauce - 1slice - 250cals
I'm pretty sure that's it eh. I could heaps go with some nachos too but. Extra cheese - extra sour cream thanks.
So I've noticed that lamington finger is biggest and best.. most satisfying.I don't feel like food after doing that. I could eat it.. but I wont. I'll be strong. Good girl.
____________________________________________________________
Okay so I dipped my finger in honey and sucked off every last bit. It was good - it really was. But apart from that little weakness I've done extremely well today. My first meal of the day was chicken salad - only 200 something cals as was mentioned in another post. I then had a lamington finger after.. and then that little bit of honey. And all that was between 6:30pm and 8:30pm. I'm done for the day. I really am. I'm about to dry and straighten my hair and apply some tanning moisturiser. Can't look like a whitey mcwhite at Homebake now, can I?
Aaaahhh!! Real Monsters is on. Keep me entertained Ickis, Okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment