I'm not feeling any lighter right now.. but my scales show my feelings are totally wrong.
I weighed myself a couple of times this morning - before my shower then after my shower and drying of hair and whole kit and caboodle AND I have lost 2kg this week.. or 4.4 pounds. Woo hoo.
What was I doing differently? I don't really know. Maybe it's the walking everyday. Maybe it's restricting massively on food at night?? Yes - that may be it. I've been eating a lot healthier this past week also. Instead of fish and chips - it's been grilled chicken and salad. Lamington finger or honey instead of half a packet of sour worms and chocolate. Good job!~
I think I'm feeling so horribly fat right now is cos I've got an awful bra on and I've had a mass cup of tea. I need the tea. Get my No-Doze down but it stretches my tum out HEAPS. I'm feeling good though. I got my spray tan last night. It was pretty uncomfortable standing there infront of this strange woman in nothing but a g-string (g-string, dirty, trashy, horrible things - especially when a girl bends over and it's popping out the top, ew!) .. so I was standing there. She saw all angles - the stretch marks - the hair that I'd forgotten to shave off. All ugly crap. Her husband was very attractive - standing there after it, infront of him - without a bra and just a piece of thin materialed dress certainly didn't help the situation. =)
___________________________________________________
I'm all over the place today. It's about 5minutes to 9am and I'm extremely tired. I stayed up last night watching some weird show about a family with 17 kids and then I got up at 5am to start the massive process of washing my hair.
My hair is preeetttty long - about 2 inches from my bum and very very thick - so you can imagine it'd take a while blow drying and straightening - I wonder how much my hair weighs?
Apparently heads are like 10kg, eh??
OKAY - NO structure my writing this morning so I'm going stop.
I'll most likely update later on today when I'm all high from acknowledging it's FRIDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment