I think I just had way too much.
I had:
Grilled Chicken Salad - About 250cals.
1/2 breast more of grilled chicken - about 100cals
About 10 caramel kisses - Apparently 8 is about 150cals.. so um I dunno...
I'm not too sure. A lot is forgotten but I'm feeling very uneasy about it. BUT that was Monday and Monday is always tough - especially after my massive dirty two day feast over the weekend.
Today is Tuesday and ummm so far I've had - ahhh:
1 cuppa soup - 110cals
1 Healthy Choice - Honey Sesame Chicken - 296cals.
406cals.
Now, I will try my absolute hardest not to eat anything else. I'm scared though. I've got cravings so bad right now. Um - so what can I do to amuse myself?? Well, Jackass is on tv. I'll watch that while drying my hair and straightening it. That should take up a couple of hours. I'll then figure out clothes for tomorrow and hopefully I'll be ready for bed after that. Oh gosh. Will power, come out NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment