Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Night/Bad Night?

Well I did stick to The Plan but then again I didn't. I still ate less amount of calories than I would on a normal night - but I still feel awful.

I had my Country Cup of chicken noodle soup, which was delicious.. but I still have the cravings.. soo um I ate a piece of toast (75), smidge of mayo (about 15?) some tuna (60) and some cucumber, which I can only guess to be a very small amount.. That satisfied me very well. I was very content but then the sweet tooth started hacking at me SO I just had to have two arrowroot biscuits at 72cals for the both of them.
-----
I've estimated my total calorie intake of about 500 for yesterday - which really isn't that much.. is it? But I'm feeling so darn guilty. I look like a heffer today. I totally stuffed up on my clothes today and I'm wearing this awful shirt that is just too tight. Usually I feel great on a Friday - the tanning moisturiser is kicking in and I've usually got a new shirt on. I was going to wear this other one today - I had it all planned out.. but when I woke up, it was raining so I could not wear it.
-----
NOW I'm scared that I wont be able to wear the new dress I bought yesterday!! Pissy as. If I have to wear something else - I think I'll wear some stockings and my black dress with sequins zig zagging. Sounds horrible but it's nice.

I just got a message from my friend. She had her work Christmas party last night. Apparently she got really drunk and ended up having to sleep at a hostel for the night. I really hope she's okay for tonight.. but then again, I don't even know if I want to go out tonight. It's raining and stuff. It's a night I should probably stay home and buy a bag of salt and vinegar chips. I can still do that. And maybe I will?? .. I have at least.. 1,2 - 4 hours to fill in before we'll be going out and I should eat something so I don't end up vomiting up the massive amounts of Passion Pop I will be consuming. I just don't know. I feel like a packet of chips now. I really do. But there's so much salt and bad stuff in them that I don't know whether I can bring myself to doing that. I can't miss out forever on this beautiful, salty food - can I? I'm absolutely dying for a salty chip right now.
It's 20 minutes to 10am .. maybe it's time for another cuppa?

1 comment:

  1. oh soup sounds so good i'm craving soup. i'm on a 14 day water fast so its a no go, but on my two post fast detox days i was thinking smoothies and now i'm thinking soup.

    one of my friend's staples is bouillion soup cubes, they make this kind of watery soup drink thats vegetabley and soo delicious, only 5calories a cube!!

    god night time cravings are the worst.

    good luck, stay strong.
    a. xx

    ReplyDelete