Thursday, December 11, 2008

THE PLAN
The plan isn't much but it's still a plan. Tomorrow is Friday, therefore, I need to look as slim as possible before going out tomorrow night. Tomorrow night also means that I'm going to have to buy a new dress AND if I want to wear the new dress I have my eye on - then I NEED to look like I used to when I went to the club. I had a fight with my mum this morning, so this gives me reason to stick to what I'm gonna do!!
SO FAR:
8am - Tea - quarter of a sugar and bit of Lite milk
10am - the same (sipping on this lovely tea right about now)
________
1pm - Lunch - Country Cup chicken noodle soup - 110 cals
________
6:30pm - Dinner - Country Cup chicken noodle soup, again.

I WILL STICK TO IT - YOU KNOW WHY? COS I ATE ABOUT 400 CALORIES OF GRAPES LAST NIGHT. GOOD ONE!
BUT I also had about 450calories for dinner. Grilled chicken salad with a small plate of chips. The small plate of chips comes to around 200cals and the grilled chicken salad, I think I worked out to be about 200 as well. But I'm putting that extra 50 in, just in case. So this morning I'm feeling like a bit of a porky pie.
________________
The dress I want. It's very tight fitting - can be baggy though if I try real hard with the sizes. We'll see. I don't know if I even want it. I've changed since the regular club outings and I wouldn't be caught dead now in what I used to wear. I weigh the same, maybe a kilo lighter.. but for some reason I thought I looked slimmer then. Why? .. Anyway, my shiz was all tight and sus colours and whatever..
I just don't know!!!
________________
I got a message from Club Boy last night. I thought he was ignoring me. Turns out he was just too scared to message me haha. This weekend I'm saying NO to seeing Robbo. Okay? He wont make the effort to come and see me at the club then I'm not spending that $11.30 on a taxi going to his. RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment