9-12-08DAY-Last night was good. I think?
I had a chicken wrap, again.
I totally forget what that bread shiz is called but I'm gonna look it up right NOW!
Okay - fairly sure it's lebanese bread.. and if it was - I'm never eating that again.
After my chicken wrap I had a small banana and a paddle pop.
So when I think about - last night wasn't that good. No more chicken wraps for me. Back to grilled chicken and salad. Shall be tonights dinner..
.........................
NIGHT-That was written at work. I'm back and I've had my dinner. Was a nice grilled chicken salad but then I had about 15 clinkers (omgosh sooo bad the stuff that's in them)
Jumped in the shower and purged a really good deal
What pisses me off though - chocolate melts so damn quickly. You can't get rid of that shiz once it's in there. grrr. Oh well!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm having a really tough week from now on. I'm going to be strong. The club is on Friday night and ya'll know who's gonna be there!!!!! ------
10-12-08MORNINGCrazy stuff is going on with this blog thing - I tried posting this^^^^^ last night but it told me there was an error and then whatever I had written wasn't saved in drafts.
So, whatever - I'll keep that there and just update you guys on what happened last night.. Actually, nothing happened last night - woo hoo!! - I didn't eat anything else. Today I'm not feeling hungry which I'm kind of disappointed in. When I'm hungry and feeling the heat in my chest and stomach then I know it's working.. so right now - hmmm, we'll see. I'm a bit scared that I'm going to be a fatty boombah this weekend.
I've been hopping between 57.5-58 over the past week. I think I'm doing well. So what's that in pounds?? Umm about 126 - 127.
I'm pretty sure this blog has helped me lose that. I've lost track - I don't know what I was before. All I know was that I wasn't going under 60kg before this.
No comments:
Post a Comment