Saturday, December 20, 2008

When the pimps in the crib?

I did really good yesterday. My only food was the small meal at the christmas party. I had a small piece of seasoned chicken from the bbq with salad and a small white roll. The roll was so good. I'm gonna estimate the whole meal probably came to around 350-400 calories. I started drinking around 1 and didn't stop until about 530 this morning. It was a pretty long night. I ended up leaving everyone at the Argyle (don't like that place. Over-priced with stuck up people) .. ended up getting back to my place around 1030pm and heading out to the local leaguesy to see my friends. Stayed there for a while and then headed out to the clubs about 20 minutes away.
It was weird. I saw Robbos friend there and talked to him for ages. Played a game of pool against him and won! Saw another friend there that I hadn't heard from in ages. Turns out he's been in gaol for the past 6 months. Haha. Apparently he knocked some guy out. He makes me laugh. Not with the violence but he's just so fricken funny.
Eminem Vs. Snoop Dogg is on the tv. I like Eminem. He makes me laugh too.
So anyway - back to it. The calories from last nights alcohol would have easily made up lack of food the past couple of days so I'm not too happy. I woke up at 4pm this afternoon.. Had some chips and salsa dip... Vomited it up cos I pretty much died today with how sick I was (periods). It was so gross. Came out my nose n shit. Stung so bad. I don't like vomiting when I'm sick. It's so much more violent. But yeah it's 9pm now and I've just finished eating three thin rice cakes with cottage cheese - so that's definitely not much fat and calories.
I'm so bloated from periods that I can't see the difference in my weight but when I woke up this afternoon my tum was flat as and I was happy.

Snoop Dogg and Pharrel Williams are pretty hot

1 comment:

  1. you should be careful, alcohol has calories too. especially mixed drinks or smirnoff or something like that, loaded with sugar. love the blog. you should follow me *smiley face*

    ReplyDelete