Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sick boy - ... Billy Birrell?? <3

Over yesterday and today I've gorged myself on my two worst food enemies. Mince and Ice-Cream. I swear - my body takes them as laxatives. I haven't been able to be more than a few metres away from the bathroom today.
Over the weekend I've had:
4 bowls of Cookies and Cream Ice-Cream
3 Bowls of mince and pasta
1 chicken Mcnugget meal and then about 80% of a packet of rice cakes.
I ate it when I wanted and will continue to do so for the rest of the night. I don't feel one ounce of guilt. I know I will tomorrow but right now I'm enjoying this.
I think I've been a bit depressed the past couple of days. I'm missing something but I'm not sure what.
Maybe going out on Friday and meeting new people wasn't all it was cracked up to be? I just wanted someone familiar by my side. Not Robbo.. maybe Club Boy?
As much as I don't want to admit - I love Sex On Fire by Kings Of Leon - sure, I love their other stuff but there's something just too good about that song.
Anyway, I'm feeling very sad. Just thought I'd report in on my eating.
Pretty sure I ate about a million calories over the weekend.. 2000 of them being just on Ice-Cream. Dammit.

2 comments:

  1. I know that deadly pull of ice cream it is my favorite thing in the world. I can never turn it down no matter how much I try. Sometimes if it will make you happy even just the smallest bit it is OK to have a little binge. We all need to feel happy sometimes.

    Much Love,
    Ana Nas

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry about it, we've all been there.. and, who can blame you? NO ONE can resist cookies and cream ice cream!
    be happy babe, theres no point in being upset over food.
    xx

    ReplyDelete