Sunday, December 7, 2008

Homebake was FANTASTIC

Homebake was really good. Now, I mean really bloody GOOD.
___________
We got into the city at about 9am - bought a sixpack of beer (don't want to know how many cals in that) and a cheese and bacon Mcmuffin (300cals, I think it said) ... and went and sat in Hyde Park for about an hour drinking and eating this delicious cheesy burger thingy. I thought about what I was going to eat that day - I really could have done without the muffin - BUT I thought I'd prefer to have something in my tummy and drink until my hearts content rather than fuck it up by not eating and getting sick halfway through the day. Once we saw other people heading over to the Domain we decided we'd better get a wriggle on and walked over with our nice tinnies and hopped in line. That's when I remembered the sniffer dogs. My heart was jumping out of my chest cos I'd forgot to stick the pills in my knickers - but they came past, a few actually and didn't take a second look at me. Got in with no troubles at all.

We just wandered around a little - bought a few more drinks and then about 2 went over to see Bluejuice. Really good. I took my first pill after that. Didn't feel much but could feel my face muscles tightening from all the smiling. Took another about an hour later and it kicked in pretty good. I was so happy. I couldn't stop smiling. My arms were made out of feathers and I was walking on clouds. All I could see was what was directly infront of me. Everything around it was just shining - like whatever I was concentrating on was just glowing with this beautiful light around it. Then went over to the signing tent and talked to my favourite Australian band - Children Collide. We drew a picture together! I was stoked.

Forget what happened after that - just a blur. We met heaps of different people and it was heaps fun. Watched a couple more bands and then popped another pill. I then ran into an old guy I used to hook up with at the club - I haven't seen him for ages so it was heeaps good seeing him. It just made my day. We had a ride on the ferris wheel. It was night time and the whole crowd was just lit up and we could see the whole park. It was so nice and comforting with him next to me.

So over the whole day - I only had that burger in the morning and the alcohol.. this morning I woke up looking great! (except my face) ... My body looks absolutely perfect right now. the way I want it! BUT I've totally wrecked my food for today.
I had:
A plate of fish and chips - about 450cals.
2 billabongs - 120cals.
A chicken wrap - umm about 450cals too.
a Tim Tam ice cream - 238, I think it said.
but oh well. Tomorrow is Monday. Start all over again.

1 comment:

  1. For as long as I can remember Sunday has always been my day to eat whatever. Usually ice cream. It's so hard to break that old behavior, it's like engrained into my psyche or something. I always say Monday will be better.

    I just seem to to better OUTSIDE of the house.

    That sounds like a BLAAAAAAST. Fuck dude. I'm jealous. Slash also that your body looks exactly how you want it. I've been doing visualization as motivation and... I can't wait til I feel that way.

    Peace out home slice :P

    xoHana

    ReplyDelete