Thursday, December 18, 2008

Okay. Um

Going on from the previous post.. I then ate about 50g of dark chocolate (thanks to the office and it's client Christmas presents) - 300calories and a chicken and corn cuppa soup - 110calories.
I've had about 710 already today and it's only 1pm. Usually I've only eaten about 50...
710calories!!!
I can't believe it.
Tomorrow will also be bad. Work christmas party is on so that means BBQ and other things.
Oh well. I'm going on massive restrictions starting Monday 22nd - except Christmas day of course if the food is yummy enough.
I can't believe it though. I feel horrible and tired. Bloated.
I'm about to go and try on a couple of tops for tomorrows party - but I know I'll look disgusting with this fat belly hanging out.
What are my chances of skipping dinner? Probably not good.
ALTHOUGH - I am going shopping straight after work. Maybe that'll help.. then it's straight to washing my hair/drying/straightening.
Okay. No food for the rest of the night. If I get hungry it'll be 4 water crackers and a tomato @ 80calories.
I feel a bit better now. Motivation returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment