How did I do it? HOW did I eat such a massive amount of Ice-Cream? ... Seriously though?
I know I was feeling awful and sad over the weekend but I don't understand how I ate all that Ice-Cream AND McDonalds. I don't really ever eat McDonalds unless it's a special occasion (Homebake last week) ...
My body was doing great. It was looking the best I've seen it in a long time.
I think my scales are wrong.
All you girls that I apparently weigh the same as - you all look tiny compared to me. I look like I'm at least 7kilos heavier than you all.
I'll buy myself a new set of scales! - But I don't know if I want to know the truth? I'm enjoying being 57.
So I'm just going to take it as a bad weekend and move on. This week will be tough. For what? I'm not sure. I don't really have anything on this week to be thinner for. YES! I do. My work Christmas party is on this coming Friday and the top I'm wearing is one of those ones that kind of goes up a bit at the hips. Girls usually wear these without the singlet on underneath and their tanned, toned tummies showing.. but, mine is not like that - So I will be wearing the singlet. OKAY!
Is it weird that my nails feel parched until I paint them with Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth plus Nourishing Colour?
ReplyDeleteHm...
Don't feel too bad. Ice cream is my weakness... Thus my fast tomorrow ((with my parent's knowledge and permission. Crazy, huh?))
xo Hana
That sounds like an advertisement!.. maybe I should get me some Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth plus Nourishing Colour.
ReplyDelete