Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Aiiight Braah.

Is love just about finding each other sexy? Having a full social life together and looking as though we're the most passionate couple in town??

Maybe one of us will even die in the end.

The film clip for Bon Jovi's "Always" pisses me the right fuck off.


Okay - whatever. This is what puts me off a relationship too.
I can't be that. I don't have an active enough family life. Don't have the resources.
Why can't things be easy? Why is there a standard on what couples should be like?? .. Why can't couples just sit there and do nothing. Why is there always drama and an agenda?




__

Today has been quite good.
One small bowl of chicken soup - 200c
One mandy - 50c
2 lolly bananas - est. 50c

300c. That's alright.

----


I'm going for smoke soon. Hopefully I don't come back and just eat heaps. I've gotta tidy up a bit and whatevs.. and then maybe B will come over.. I hope so. Or don't I?
I'm starting to get nervous about the whole situ.
but I think I always was haha.

5 comments:

  1. To me, perfection in a relationship is a constant non-awkward silence.. like, just being able to be in eachothers presence without speaking for hours on end..
    I dont think that having a full social life together is a part of it at all.. One of my friends has been with her bf for four years, yet have completely seperate social circles.. As long as you make time for each other.

    About things with B, its new, its exciting, dont think too much about it, just see how it goes :)

    Good intake today btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah just relax and see how it goes with B, enjoy the company for what it is at the present. I was never good at 'normal' relationships, I pretended to be exactly what was expected of me until I completely cracked. My husband and I have made our relationship exactly what we've wanted from the beginning and it has morphed into something functional for us - despite how others may judge our love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh, this might sound "cliche" but I think a great relationship is one that you can sit with each other eating cereal, looking like hell and not saying a word to each other and still have that sence of comfort. Its not all touchy feely oh I love you darling type shit. Just a best friend that you want to see ever day and have sex with haha (thats basically how my relationship is)

    But you seem happy, and he seems like a great guy for you. Im happy for ya dear. :]
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if we're just an anti-social group? Because I'm going to second / third the others... absolute silence and a sense of calmness and clarity. That's all I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, as stated up top, is foolish.
    Love is what you make it, and I think it can be just two people sitting together doing nothing.

    There doesn't need to be drama or agendas. I think that's the complete opposite. It should be the safe haven.


    Then again, I've gotten so sick of watching my friends and their relationships, and their excuses for "love" and the pictures of them and hearing all their drama that I'm...done for a while. I can live vicariously through them, and their pictures on myspace of sucking each others faces, and then the inevitable fall out of flurried abusive comments put on each others facebooks and the rumors that invariably spread. And then I sit back, and laugh, and go back to watching Boondock saints or something XD

    ReplyDelete