Today I've had:
Snickers 22g - 108c
1 Large bowl of chicken soup - est. 200?
Coffee - 50c
So I'm gonna keep it at this - under 400c for today.
I've got a few jobs to do tonight - keep my mind off food.
I bought this beautiful turqoise, silky top yesterday.. It's in leopard print too - fricken loving my animal prints at the moment. Ever since I came back from Manchester. ah!!
Anyway, I bought this top - it was on sale from like $80 to $40. Good bargain! but it has some alterations that need to be done. I got in a size 16 so it hangs baggy like a dress. I'm taking off the spaghetti straps in the back and tying it as a halter-neck thing.. and then I'm putting the extra button that came with it at the back and putting a dart in it.. so it's a bit tighter there.
Wear it with a strapless bra and voila! A nice top for tomorrow night that shows off my new tattoo.
Yesterday was a dud. A mad dud.
Went out to lunch with my friend. I got one small roll of terriyaki chicken and avocado and two small lump things of rice with tofu batter.. or something .. I dunno what they were.. also some soybeans. I then walked around for three hours and stood for an hour on the train on the way home. Got home - had 2 large bowls of soup. 60g Snickers bar. 1 litre of Ice-cream (about that) 1 apple and about 4 mandarins. aha.. oh yeah, and two slices of toast with butter and tomato soup.
WTF. I purged all the ice-cream. Well as much as I could... All the milky froth (tmi, whatever).
Then I went jogging for 50 minutes. It was amazing. I actually kept jogging for 50 minutes.
Psycho.
I know that doesn't cancel out the food - but something came over me last night and I just kept shovelling food into my mouth.
I'm just so darn excited about tomorrow night!! I love my outfit. Once I've figured it out tonight, I might take a nice photo of it cos it's just such a pretty top! ...
I'm supposed to be meeting Charming Boy tonight.. dunno whether anyone remembers him?? I've never really seen him before - so it's gonna be sus. I don't want to meet him so I might not go. .. of course it's all my insecurities for why I wont meet him.
Maybe a late night meet-up tonight.. but I don't wanna make anything formal of it.
Oooh, I hope you do post it up. It sounds GORGEOUS.
ReplyDeleteI don't count sushi (or other similar delicious) as food. Or edamame. Because I would cry. Granted, I eat it so rarely, that I can never ever ever ever think of it as something to restrict because it makes me so happy when I do :3 But yeah XD
Good job on the jogging for 50 minutes thing, though! And good luck on the meet up ♥
I cant wait to see this top, you sound pretty handy with clothes.
ReplyDeleteKudos on the running, i know how hard it is to motivate urself to go for that long!
Keep losing hun, you can totally do it.
Xx.
the top does does beautiful, I hope you post pictures! I can barely sew a button on, but I'm taking a few classes and hoping someday to finally reach a point where I can alter my clothing.
ReplyDelete