Remind me to never ever get fat. Please?
So many girls from my school have put on weight!
They don't even fit through their front door anymore.
This relates to my last post:
I was just on Facebook - looking around - some chick was all like "I love Weight Watchers Brownies" ..
I immediately checked the calories - Around 500c for 150g of it.
Her equally large sister said "Where did you get them from? I want!!!" and she replied with bla bla and "I'll save you one" .. So I'm going to now assume she'll eat the whole packet tonight.
What's the point in buying Weight Watchers brownies when you go and eat the whole flippin' packet?!?? !
Stupid girls. Very stupid.
Don't go on a bloody "diet" if you're going to do that crap.
Today:
2 apples - bout 200
2 small bowls of fried rice - est. 400 (for both)
2 plums - bout 100
2 wheat crackers thingies - bout 100
=
800.
Sheezus.
I'm just gonna say it's been a 1000c day. I'm scared I've missed something.
I'm scared. Why aren't I doing well??
Grr.
Okay. Tomorrow - gotta get serious!! Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday.
I know that scared feeling right now so much.
ReplyDeleteThe part of me that's a terrible person sees those girls and is terrified I'll become just like them. I'm so afraid of that. I'm so afraid of who I am now.
Good luck ♥
For the record if she does eat the whole packet you aren't missing out much because they're nasty! (My mum buys them) About the size of a stock cube and have coco powder on top soooo not worth the cals! <3
ReplyDeletefat=stupid
ReplyDeletesimple as that. they are so dumb. i hate when fat people are like 'wow i didnt eat anything today. all i had was a bowl of cereal and a peice of cake' like DUH thats a ton of food dumbass.
good luck hun <3
i feel like ive missed something too a lot.
ReplyDeletelike i swallowed something with my eyes shut and idr what it was but it must have been a billion calories.
and i hate girls like that that think eating loads and then getting a diet coke is the same as going on a real diet.
theyll never know how truly hard it is for the REAL world people
XOXO Sophia Ruins <3
heaps of my old school friends are fat too. not massively so, and granted, most of them do have kids so I guess that affects things, but nevertheless, I would hate if it happened to me.
ReplyDelete(lol at weight watchers cookies)