Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quicky

Didn't think I'd get such a response to the Willy Wonka question =)
Do any of you look at the different answers and just think of that question and responses being in a personality quiz? .. I always think of stuff like that.
Like I was asking a friend who lives in the same street as me, what he thinks of the name of our street. What it reminds him of.
It made him think of nice, old people.
It makes me think of a war and manly men fighting it out.
Does that make sense?? It's just an insight into all our personalities. He's obviously, maybe, a bit more a softie than I am. You knooow?
Today I think I've done really well.
Vegies - bout 60
1cm of Snickers - probs about 40
Coffee - 50
I'm just gonna say it's been a 150c day.
I also went on another beach walk. Took some photos of my big pup.
Unfortunately she's also a big whingey girl too and wanted to go home so we ended up only getting in a 2 hour walk. Wanted longer - still had half the beach to go.
Oh well =)

I know if I stay up late then I'm gonna end up eating like a crazy woman and totally fugging up todays goodness.
My mum thinks I have sleep problems so she's offered me a valium.
Lucky me.
I'll pass out early and not eat anything that way.

I also said I'd go for a smoke later - so instead of staying up and getting the munchies like usual - I'll take the valium and go to sleep or maybe I'll go straight to bed once I get home and hope the weed sends me into something deep.
Shopping tomorrow!!!
5 hours of walking around.
New clothes

OHhh and I've just finished the design for my next tattoo.
It's going to be fantastic.
I'm going to go and book an appointment tomorrow or Friday or Saturday.
Yayyy.
It's a tree kind of swaying to one side in the wind. Intricate kind of detail throughout the trunk with a heart kind of hidden there. At the top of the trunk there's a paw print (this is for my old boy, Shadow) .. the leafy bit is more like swirly, thick hair...
It's going be kind of wrapped around my other one "Shadow" that's on my shoulder.. Hopefully the leaf/hair bit will be kind of on my shoulder and around near my collarbone.
Yay yay yay.
I've been stewing over a design for sooooo long.
Kinda make out the picture below - Of course it doesn't look too good there but once it's re-drawn by the tattooist it will be a lot more pretty and fine.

Any feedback/design ideas very very welcome!!

1 comment:

  1. that tat is really cool -- that'll look awesome!!! wish i could draw to draw my own....

    ReplyDelete