Monday, May 25, 2009

Tyyyyrah!

I'm not really one to post thinspo - but Tyra Banks is just something else. I'm definitely in love with this woman. If I was to turn - this would be the standard of girl that I would only ever consider. This picture below, is just wow! .. It's my desktop at the moment. I fricken, fricken love her. She's so beautiful and real.. her body has been through heaps but looks fantastic.

5 comments:

  1. She is very beautiful but some times when she talks I just want to be like shut up Tyra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so don't like Tyra. But her body is *drools* I'd die to have her body. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this weight loss competition on this blogging thing xanga that some girls do, u can see it here: http://summer09-challenge.xanga.com/

    It would be fun cause we can compete with weight loss, but in a enjoyable and supportive way. And we could have a points system like if we stay under goal calorie intake we get 5 points.

    Would you want to join if I made a site like this on blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love her. her face/body(at its best moments) remind me of a barbie doll haha
    shes amazing :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think shes stunning, but i dont like her attitude. she just seems stuck up/ arrogant



    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete