Thursday, May 7, 2009

nuvva quicky

Today I've had a mandarin - 50
Diet Coke - 1.5
I'm gonna have a handful of chips soon - 150
So I'll make it about a 250c day

I'm gonna take my mums valium tonight and pass out - Make sure I don't eat anything else.
It'll be good.


In other news - I made my tattoo appointment today!!
Woo Hoo.
I go in on Tuesday at 3:30pm. I can't wait =)

3 comments:

  1. I go tomorrow to get my sixth tattoo! Where are you getting yours again? I love the sketch of it though! Good luck & rush to post a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome about the tattoo! I want to get my half sleeve finished so badly, but can't seem to find the cash to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go get a tattoo soon too, maybe itll keep my mind off of all of the other shit going on.
    anyway, looove your title. how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete