Monday, May 11, 2009

Summer Challenge 2009

Bit of a late starter - but I'm joining in the fun.

:Age:
20
:Current Weight:
55kg/121lbs
:Weight Loss:
A steady 48kg/105lbs by August 10th (7kg/15lbs)
:Personal Goal:
To discover my sober confidence. Keep tidy. Trust a little more. Handle my money better. Be nicer to my mum =)
:Biggest Challenges:
No bingeing/purging. Keeping away from the alcohol. Getting in at least 2hr walking a day or some other exercise equal to that.
Question For Week
#1HOLY SHIT! YOU CAUGHT A LEPRECHAUN! Instead of gold, he gives you a choice.
You can either:
A) Be forever the weight of your dreams, and never have to worry about gaining a pound.
or
B) Be the richest person in the world, and your money will never run out

Answer
I think I would have to go with being the richest person in the world. Coming from a low income family - I'd prefer the money to support my mum and my whole family and other families who need a bit of support. I could get my wish of being thin by paying for personal trainers and cooks and whatevs and also get my wish of being able to party like a mad alco every weekend, in style.

1 comment:

  1. My answer was the same as yours. I had to think about it a little, but I was like "...well if I had all that money then I could..." and then I saw your answer and cracked up. Good to know I'm not the only one thinking like that! XD

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete