Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ummm

69 followers. Hehe. That number still makes me giggle.
Ohhh

Charming Boy just left. That's twice now he's been over - just lying on the lounge together watching tv. I'm feeling a bit weird about how slow it's going - but maybe this is good. No touching, just a hug at the end? Is that good??
I think he needs a different name to Charming Boy - he doesn't seem to come across as that anymore. I'm just going to call him B. Anyway, B is pretty lovely - down to earth - humble - quite talented, apparently - nice dresser. I don't know what to think. This doesn't happen often. Hmm, I guess I'll just wait and see how things go. His band is playing this week at some club. He asked whether I was coming along - that might be an okay idea?? ... I don't wanna get smashed infront of him though and end up making a tool of myself.

Grr - this is bad!! I thought I was over all these silly feelings - I'm nervous and giggly.. butterflies in my stomach. I think I'm making a deal over something that's pretty simple. If I saw this boy in the club - I wouldn't think twice about this, about his appearance, his personality.. I'd just kiss him and leave.

____

Today has been quite good. I had one very large bowl of soup. Half purged. I don't know why. It just came up in the shower... and 10 mandarins. 10. Yep. That's at least 500calories. Wooooops.
Whatevs. It's mostly just thin skin and juice anyway. I'm not too worried about the mandys.

4 comments:

  1. B, sounds like a good guy, pretty genuine so far...he might really want something with you...dont worry bout the mandys, their not gonna hurt!Its better than 10 cookies right!

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things sometimes just come up in the shower for me too. I have to stop it. I just think "well, while I'm here..."

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost feel bad, about to turn that 69 into 70. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. butterflies and giggly silliness are the best feeling though! If you don't want it, send some of that over my way, it's been forever since I've felt like that haha!!

    ReplyDelete