Charming Boy just left my house.
Again, mentioned in previous posts - maybe no one remembers.
Well anyway, I'd never met him before but he came over anyway and we just watched some tv. Boring tv. I think I annoyed him with all the clicking around I was doing but whatevs.
Hmm, he was okay. Very, very tall. Emo. Hooded jumper with a fringe and headband. Snakebite lip piercings. Tight jeans. .. I was sitting here in dirty trackies and a dirty jumper with my hair in a messy pony tail. I must have looked like a slob.
I did warn him though.
I don't know. I bet I looked awful and now I'm worried he'll think this is how I usually am - but it's not! .. Scary stuff.
SO! That was pretty much my first sober hanging out experience in the past 5 years haha.
I've been so gross with my eating - not even gonna mention what I ate.. but it involves ginger snaps and half a tub of butter. Yeppp.
Lately the only vegan thing in my friend's fridges has been maple syrup.
ReplyDeleteSo yeah I feel you in the grossness. We always have tomorrow though, right?