Apparently I'm immune to valium.
I took 4 - starting at 7pm.
I didn't fall asleep until well after 12. Cuh-razy eating last night.
Woah, it was definitely more than a shit load - I purged it all.
Thankfully, my stomach is being a good boy today and has stayed flat =)
I've been 55kg for the past few days now
I've been losing 2kg/4.4lbs a week. Yay!
I didn't think I could lose what I put on so fast.
I still look like a frumpet but that's okay =)
My dress tonight is going to look good. I've got a sleeveless cardi to go over and cover the flabbabby bits.
I dunno whether to wear the black tiger-striped leggings or the greyish/brown leopard print glitter leggings that I bought yesterday. It's a hard decision haha. The dress is plain black and the sleeveless cardi/vest is also plain black. Hmmmm. I dunno, buddy.
There's going to be a surprise band tonight at the Good Club. I think I know who it is cos the band was there last week. They are lovely guys. It feels so nice when bands you absolutely love recognise you and say hello - invite you for a drink and whatevs.
Well umm I just don't know what else to say.
One diet coke 1c
I'm gonna put off eating until tonight. I'll grab a packet of chippies in the club and just use that to soak up extra alcohol. I know, not the best choice - but it's still goooood.
congrats on losing it so fast, yay!
ReplyDelete