Friday, May 22, 2009

yay!

Woo Hoo
200 posts - 67 followers
This is pretty insane. Gotta say thanks to everyone following - I can't believe I'm interesting enough for this haha.

Anyway - without intention - I've now been up for 24 hours
but
I feel so motivated and energised. My head is clear and I'm extremely happy. I'm talking a lot and thinking a lot and I'm being really nice to my mum. It's like I'm on drugs

She's asked me three times now.. just this morning - whether I was on speed or not. I don't think it seems that way. The way I figure it out is that I've had so much sleep over the past few months that I'm now just waking up.

Yesterday was pretty fantastic. I said no to food. I had some muesli slice and that's it.. well, no - that's not all. I ate an apple and a mandarin and a million cocktail onions through the night but they were all purged - I don't know how, but I did it. Today the plan is to just stay away from food altogether.

Good Club is a no go tonight. My friend is going away so I'm hangin at home on the iznay for the night. Boring. Very boring.

4 comments:

  1. Well done hun, you sound very happy today!
    Good luck on saying no to food, stay strong and i know you can do it!!

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, love! let this be crazy positive motivation to keep going!

    (and you always have something interesting to say, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 200 posts is quite an achievement. Keep this positive feeling up ur doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo 200! I'm going to try and feed off your positive vibes to help pick myself up.

    ReplyDelete