Anyone have any thoughts on Placebos latest "For What It's Worth" ?
I'm listening to it now - not really feelin' it. I'm a big fan of Placebo but this sounds a bit sell-out.
Maybe I'm being too judgemental.
Also, what's with Lilly Allens latest clip? Sheezus.
I keep being told that I look like her.
Hope to Christ I don't.
And the pimple on the side of my head. Farrrkkk. It's a small mountain.
Do do do like "Dead and Gone" by T.I and Justin Timberlake. Something really desperate about it that I just want.
Anyway lovelies - I'm in a really good mood.
I look fair skinny tonight. I'm quite proud of myself actually. =)
1 bag of mini choc chip biscuits - 30g - 124c .. I think?
2 rows of Old Gold Dark chocolate.. yum yum - I'm gonna est. 230c?
Ham wrap - Forget what I did that as but I'm gonna say about 140c.
What's that?? 494c?
I think I've done quite well today. Even though there was a fair bit of chocolate in there.
Tonight I have some goon for the park before the club. I also bought 4 energy/alcoholic drinks... they're at about 240 a can, I think??
I could have gotten the more expensive ones at 180c a can but I'm cheap and didn't wanna pay the $7 extra.
That is a lot of fuckin money, and exactly WHY I don't drink alcohol XD
ReplyDelete