Monday, May 18, 2009

Boring stuff

2 x 22g Snickers - 216c
Big bowl of chips - about 250c
= 466c

I don't want to eat anything more. My mum is apparently making chicken stirfry with white rice for dinner. If I do eat any - then it will be purged. It sure will. I'm not gonna be a fatty again. I'm noticing results and I don't wanna fuck that up.

:In other news:
Told ya'll that I was getting a papsmear the other week. Mmm, I know - no one wants to hear that. But the doctors called and asked me to come in for an appointment. This hasn't happened before. I hope I don't have cervical cancer or something. This is pretty fricken scary.
All my mum cares about is helping my brother. I'm not jealous - but her favouritism is so obvious it just makes me sick that she can't see it.

I'm just feeling so shit at the moment. After going out in an unfamiliar place on Saturday - I'm kinda just feeling heaps down and lonely. I wanna go back to my favourite club but my friend is most likely going away to her ex boyfriends mums dads ex sisters dogs owners place. Hmmm, maybe I'll stay home, hire some movies and eat like a fatty.

nsdfknskjdnkjfnkjnskjdnkjfnnnnnsaaaaaaaaasdjnwlkjdsmd,,snfn,sdn

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're feeling down, love. Hope everything goes well on your exam. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, hope all goes well with the appointment - keep you head up and stay strong. things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything will be ok.

    Let us know how you go. Sorry things aren't that great atm hope things improve soon.

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete