Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Sleep

I'm sitting up and I just cannot sleep
It's 2am!!
Today has been disastrous.
2 cuppa soup - 220
Like 5 vanilla biscuits with strawberry icing that I just had to bake - bout 500
1 apple - 100
Ham - 30
So it's been a big day.
Although I did go on a 3 hour walk at the beach. Took some pretty photos.




I was watching Willy Wonka before and it got me thinking about how many of you girlies would just let loose in a place like Willy Wonkas chocolate factory. I mean, it's a once in a lifetime thing. (this would also count for any other fantasy world, once in a lifetime places with high calorie foods). Would you just chuck your calorie counting out the window? Maybe just allow yourself a few extra calories? Or would you stick to your guns?

I think I'd have to just chuck it all out the window. I'd go crazy. I want some of those big round chocolate balls Mrs. Gloop is hiding in her bag. They just sound so good being pulled off the tree.. I can imagine runny, melty chocolate in the middle. Mmmm. A nice pot of melted chocolate would be quite good right now, I think.
Nah nah nah - here you go, look at this Gemma and turn yourself off!!


Raw looking meat has possibly got to be the most disgusting looking stuff in the world. Really though, who would find those above things tasty looking?? .. blugh.


I might be back later. I don't know how well sleep will come to me tonight - I wonder if Married With Children Is On ... I swear, I'm gonna marry Al Bundy eh.

9 comments:

  1. I would totally let loose in the Chocolate Factor...and then probably purge b/c I'm gross like that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pics are beautiful! and yes, i would totally go crazy in the chocolate factory, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, those food photos are gross but yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to be honest, I would probably stick to my intake. Am I the only one? I'm probably just weird, but it would ruin the whole experience if I went crazy because I would regret ever going in the first place. If I refrained from eating while I was there then I would always remember it as a pleasant experience & feel proud looking back on it instead of trying to block the memory all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't let myself go nuts.
    Luckily for me, I like "real food" more than candy and chocolate and such.
    You're a really good photographer by the way!
    xx, Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I agree with Kate. Even though I have this weird chocolate issue, in a situation where EVERYONE was pigging out, I wouldn't eat anything. It would freak me out, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You took those pics? They are GORGEOUS! Knowing me, I would gorge, then feel sick and have to lay down in the candy grass whilst nibbling on it. I'm so sad. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great photography, i have a feeling we live really close to eachother, some of those headlands (is that even what they're called? You know what i mean) sort of look familiar.. But then again, dont they all? So maybe not. Lol.

    Chocolate factory.. I dont know what id do. Id probably be like Kate, sort of discusted at everyone else gorging themselves, so id refrain... But then upon walking out, id probably stock up my pockets as full as they can go. Bit contradicting.

    About the awake-ness.. Go for a run at like 8pm one night, then set your alarm to wake up really early the next morning, you should be really worn out by the next night, hopefully getting your sleeping pattern back, works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I the word calorie wouldn't even cross my mind I'd swimming in that chocolate river faster then you could blink.

    ReplyDelete