2 cuppa soup
2 apples
3 mandarins
Bag of popcorn
Bag of Burger Rings
Oreo McFlurry - Extra oreo
2 chops
Family block of chocolate
Okay - let's never speak of that again.
Today - I thought, yeah I'll just keep going. Whatever. Let's have a big disgusting weekend of fat but when I saw myself naked in the mirror - I saw the improvement and having another fat day doesn't seem right. SO I decide on restricting as usual and being a good girl but then my mum tells me she's making fried chicken and mashed potato.
Maybe I was meant to have a fat day???
I have a really sore stomach. Really sore. I don't know what's going on but wow.
Alright - my posts have been pretty boring lately so I'm gonna hold off until I have something interesting to say.
I'll probably be back later on this avo, rambling something dumb.
Not really boring. You're talking about your life ♥ I don't find it boring.
ReplyDeleteAnd ow. Ow. I hate one fat day, then two in a row always makes me so sad. And when I eat a lot now, my stomach always feels like it twists into knots. I hate it D:!
hang in there, girl. xxx
ReplyDelete