Sunday, May 3, 2009

Burns and stuff

Has anyone noticed that "thinspiration" is mostly just of alternative/emo looking girls that look like they're pigeon-toed?
They all dress very trendy and even if they aren't as thin - they're still put up.
Are the girls that want that kind of thin, maybe just looking to be able to also have style like that?
Maybe if I dressed like that - then I'd be a bit envied??
Put a few fat blonde streaks in my hair - Puff it up and use massive amounts of hairspray. Wear oversized shirts with giant scarves and lace up shoes.

There's either model inspiration or emo inspiration..

Today I've been a bit bad.
I've had one small slice of lasagna and a salada.
I know saladas have about 50c in each big square.
Ummm I'm gonna estimate lasagna to be about 150c
I'm not eating for the rest of the night

FUCK

I'm going for a smoke tonight. I'm just gonna go to bed when I get back
I will not cook the frozen pizza
I will not stuff myself full of mandarins and plums
I will not put anything but a Diet-Coke past my lips.
My lips look disgusting - not so much my lips but the fat-freakin cigarette burn on the side of my mouth. I don't know how I did it but it stingggs. Look at that!!! Grossss. How long do burns take to heal>??


7 comments:

  1. Depends on the type of burn. Sometimes a few weeks, sometimes a few months. Vaseline sometimes helps if it hurts D: That's what I used to use when I worked at a coffee shop and burned my hand on the milk boiler thing. Just make sure not to pick at it.

    Meh, it's all in the trends. Besides, those sorts of girls (mix of scene girls, or else--I'm not sure what to call the others? Earthy looking sort of indie types?) are the most readily available on the internet. They're teenagers and young women with cameras.

    Besides, they tend to wear some of the best leggings (I have a thing for socks/knee highs/thigh highs/stockings/etc., and want to be hot enough to wear them SO BADLY) so I haven't complaints.

    But...I also thing they tend to be hot. Something about young wild nearly naked girls that brings out the pervy old man in me, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit, that looks like it hurts! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you mean about the thinspiration... emo style looking girls... I think it kinda reflects what Ana does to you though... like you're just a wreck... and broken... and dark.

    I don't know. It's kinda like heroin chic?

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emo/scene/hipster thinspo doesn't do as much for me as high fashion thinspo. I love fashion and design and being a lame wannabe fashionista..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it does seem that way... or they're dressed in A&F and posed the exact same way in front of the mirror.

    I like art photography, even if the girls aren't quite as skeletal... just because they have this perfect LIFE they're living. In my head perfect = skinny, so... it works.

    Ouch-- the burn doesn't look gross, just painful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU. i fucking hate emo thinspo. fashion editorials are my fave.

    and for the burn, don't pick at it whatsoever and rub vitamin E cream on it. it will help make sure it doesn't scar. also, if you're in the sun, wear lots of sunscreen too bc the sun will make a more noticeable scar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch! It doesn't look too bad though, so it should heal soon.

    I hate emo thinspo too! Nothing to strive for in that!

    ReplyDelete