I ended up having 2 slices of pizza - 3 mandarins - 1 plum - 2 twiggy/salami sticks - another bag of popcorn and 3 or 4 saladas on top of that.
I was sober
Whatevs. My stomach isn't too bloated today.
My brother comes back this afternoon. I'm pretty excited. He hasn't been back in a while but I'm excited to see him. He's funny.
So I went to that club on Friday night. It was all pretty fun. I think I got a bit super drunk but it wasn't too bad. Met up with a couple of people. Met some new people. Met some old people that were once new people - that wasn't good. Did the wrong thing there.
Good DJ wasn't there, I thought he was going to be. He was pretty much the only person I wanted to see there. I don't have much to say about it - although I should. I don't know. It wasn't as special as usual =(
So I've gotta go scrub the floorboards now or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment