Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Babble stuff

.The last week has seemingly been fantastic.
.I'm thinner.
.I am.


I'm about to go to my little brother and sisters house. Not really looking forward to it. I'm glad, because it means definitely no eating for the next 10 hours. Apparently stepmum makes a really good dinner - but I'm so good at saying no to these things when I'm actually there. I think more about just not wanting it more than trying to resist it. If that makes sense?

Anyway - I don't wanna go as well - I want to stay here.. tidy some more and make sure the house is up to par - B is coming around again tonight.

It was good last night - As the night went on, we just got closer and then finally he kissed me. Can't say I liked it haha but I still enjoyed it a bit. He's very passionless - again, does that make sense?? ... and he makes really loud noises - but that's nothing that can't be fixed.

I'm supposed to be going to see him in his band tonight - but I'm gonna have to miss it to go see..

___

I was cut off at that point yesterday to go to the house.
Anyway, long story short - I got very drunk. Had D&M's with everyone haha and B ended up coming around after his band played. Ended up staying at stepmums together.
My brother says - Gemma, that guy is heaps ugly.. he must be stoked being with you cos you're way better than him - ,,, So I thought that was kinda nice of my brother haha. B is pretty ugg ugg but he's a lovely boy and that's what counts. I think I'm already over it tho eh.\\\


______________
- !!Todays count!! -
It's a big one.
Yesterday I had one pizza lookin slice thing of garlic bread and that was it.
Today is bad. bad bad bad.
One bowl of Nutri-Grain - Gonna say 300c
2 rows of Black Forrest chocolate - 130c
More than a handful of chips - 250c
Soup - 150c
2 mandarins - 100c
=
930c .. mmm
Okay - I think I'm done for the day =) ha

3 comments:

  1. Haha...that was so sweet but mean of your brother to say lol...i like it lol...today wasn't so bad...hopefully it will trick your body yeah...keep blogging hun, i love reading bout your life!

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loud noises while kissing? a little odd, but fixable

    & I love that your brother said that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boys suck.

    Yay for being thinner!

    ReplyDelete