Friday night was pretty fun. I went and saw the Brazillian (mentioned in a previous post) at that little pub. He hung out with us and ended up coming with us to the club. Spent half the night with him and then for some reason - I walked off and kissed someone else.. who doesn't even compare to the Brazillian. He wrote me a message saying " I see you're "busy" so I'm going. Tip: *maybe* this is why "guys don't call you a second time"" ... I still feel shit about it. I really don't know what to do. I don't have proper feelings for this guy, but he's a good one and I shouldn't have done that. I don't know why I did. =( ,, I just want to see him and apologise - explain what happened. But umm, then I guess that makes me look a bit desperate - Doesn't it??
.Fuck.
.Shit.
.Piss.
.Bastard.
What is wrong with me?? Why do I act like this? I had this massively good-looking Brazillian hanging off me and I left him and went with some other boy who isn't even haaallfff the quality.
Omgosh. Silly Gemma. Silly!!!!!
oh no... i do things like that, too, without any reason other than an apparent wish to fuck up my own life. hugs!
ReplyDeletethat sucks, good luck if you try and repair it
ReplyDelete