Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ratatatattooo

I haven't really been writing and I haven't really been reading.
I'm sorry to be so lazy with all your posts but the last couple of days
I've just been blugh, blah, yucky-poo-poo.
But umm - I'm feeling a lot better at the moment.


I got my tattoo today - You'll see a few pictures down below. Got a bit carried away with the camera and colour manipulation so excuse me looking as though I'm really full of myself. I just thought my shoulders looked quite nice tonight =) Pretty sure I'm now in love with the tattooist. He was very sweet. He didn't shade it quite the way I wanted and he missed a huge chunk (intentional or not? I don't know) but said I can go back in and he'll touch it up for free when it's healed a bit.

Goin shopping tomorrow - gotta buy some boob-tube dresses/tops so I can show off my new tattoo this Friday. Last Friday was pretty ding dang fun. Good DJ ignored me!! woops BUT to make up for it - I did get to hang out with a vocalist from a very well-known Australian band which I will not name, incase someone sees and knows who I am and him and thinks I'm full of myself haha.. but anyway, gave him my number and we chatted and he messaged me and whatever. I stayed at his house once before but that was just after a show (the Hives! fun fun fun night) and it was only really for a few drinks and whatever. We've said hellos before when we've been in the same spot but for some reason he seemed a bit more keen this past weekend. Maybe cos I kissed a very beautiful, tall Brazillian infront of him?? Who knows. Anyway - I'll be back there this weekend and I'm pretty excited. Meeting up with the Brazillian, most likely - at this cute little pub in the city. I don't know what he's doing talking to me. He is just gorgeous. Wont think too much into it though =)


Anyway - I think I've run out of things to say. So quick!
I've been quite good with my eating but bad with my purging. I've been burning at least 400c a day which is cuh-razy cos I DON'T burn calories through exercise.. ever!
!!!So Here's Some Photos!!!







10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - that looks great, awesome, gnarly, fabulous!! i love the 4th pic down - the shoulder/collar bone look awesome!!
    question for you - do you change your nose ring? do you use the cork-screw kind? i'm getting mine done soon and was just wondering....

    i don't knwo what i did with that deleted thing - sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tattoo! very unique and you look beautiful, I don't know why you don't understand the brazillian's interest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful! Loving that tattoo and those bones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tattoo
    beautiful bones
    beautiful girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. tatto is beautiful
    i love how it just comes over your shoulder

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tat and your so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So right, you do have great shoulders/collarbones!
    Great tatt. Loving how it comes over your shoulder a bit,
    Looking goood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. of course you're getting mad attention from various hot brazillian and band guys. Fuck, dude, I think your tattoo is amazingly hot.

    And you're incredibly gorgeous. Dee is right. T he collarbone pic is just, GUH on many levels. I love all the piercings.

    When I grow up, I want to be you, k?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg that is so awesome...and you are really pretty btw...loved the bottom pics the most.

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete