I've totally forgotten what I was going to rant about.
Well I know but I had a really good argument in my head and I was feeling so good about it.
So now I have no idea how to start it but it was about fat women who start diets - after a week of eating 600calorie salad sandwhiches on white bread for lunch and 500 calorie salads at night for dinner, thinking they're eating shiz that's gonna help them lose weight - they quit and reckon they've done a really good job.
See - that doesn't make heaps of sense but for me - it's like.. I've been restricting for well over a year, maybe even 2 (bad memory) - try doing it for that long, dummy.
But even so!! what I've done isn't even long compared to a lot of you lovelies out there.
Anyway - last night.
Got home.
Fuck.
Shit.
Crap.
Bad words.
One large bowl of fried rice (it's not really fried, but it tastes the exact same)
2 slices of pizza
One slice of lasagna
mmm. Yeah I'm gonna say well close to 2000c just for when I get home.
It was all purged
It's not good though. I gotta stop that bingeing shiz before I put on more weight.
This week I need to start all my restricting over again.
I'm going back to the good club and Good DJ is definitely going to be there - so I'm going to have to start restricting like a madman.
P.S
Glad a lot of you girls agree with me on the emo thinspo. Thought I was going to get a good beating for that.
Well
ReplyDeleteI've got a similar pet peeve, but mine are the new years resolution fat women. The ones who are like "We're gonna go to the gym every day and lose so much weight!" because everyone else is making resolutions. Then they take up all the parking and equipment at the gym, and come in with their make up and hair done, and sometimes cashmere sweaters (YES THIS HAS HAPPENED) and talk really loud and obnoxious about how they've cut their calories down to 1500 a day, and it's SO HARD. And then two women start talking really loud and obnoxiously about sex, and love affairs, like they're fucking Desperate House Wives, except for the two of them combined weigh more than a VW Bus and no matter how high you turn up your Showtek hardstyle mix they talk loud enough so you still hear too much information about their stinking vag's and you really just wish one of them would have a heart attack and DIE ALREADY.
...not that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything. I just...hate at the gym for two months after the new year, and all the women who go to it. And then stop going, because it's TOO HARD. GRAH