I want to write - but I just don't know what to say.
I went to Good Club last night - and I must say that I was feeling super good.
Good DJ was there - trying to get my attention.. but no luck, pal. You ignored me the other week, so you don't get another chance. Anyway - I met Brazillian there and we hung out all night. It was weird controlling myself.. making sure I went back to him after I had a bit of a dance or whatever. He's really good. It's so playful with him - not like with B.
I'm pretty sure I'm over B - it was quick.. Maybe I'm just not a see-the-same-boy-everyday kinda girl. Not even everyday - I mean, tonight. It's pouring down rain. He's available. Any normal person would want the boy around, right?? ... I'd prefer to be alone or at the club, flirting and meeting people. I don't know what I'm talking about - but I'm definitely not a one boy type of girl.
I'm feeling suss about something. Something I did last night - but I didn't really do anything bad.
Okay - I have no idea. Whatevs. I dunno what to do.
Supposed to go to some party tonight. Instead I might just stay home. It's wet and rainy. Maybe I'll do my hair soon and have a tidy up. Might invite B over afterall.
Shit
I dunno. I'm so torn with what to do tonight. I'd actually really like to just go and have a smoke hey. That'd be good. Yeah - I want a smoke. Fuck. Just sit with my friend and then have a chat about last night. Shit pants.
I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I feel so anxious right now. I'll do my hair, see how I'm feeling after. Hopefully better cos this feeling that I've got right now is pretty fucked.
Yuck, I hate that. Get the same thing all the time. Where you know something's not quite right and you get all anxious but can't actually put your finger on it
ReplyDelete